Keywords: Priva III, Priva IIA, 318, TC318, not pair, Bluetooth headphone, speaker
The MOST common causes are:
- Priva III/IIA did not enter PAIRING MODE;
- Your Bluetooth headphone/speaker did not enter PAIRING MODE;
- Your Bluetooth headphone/speaker or Priva III/IIA is connected to other unwanted Bluetooth device;
- Affected by around wireless devices, e.g. wifi router.
Now, turn off all other around Bluetooth devices and keep the Priva III/IIA away from wifi router, then follow below steps to pair Priva III/IIA and your Bluetooth headphone/speaker again:
- Reset/clear paired history of Priva III/IIA.
- Reset/clear paired history of your Bluetooth headphone/speaker - refer to its user manual.
- Enter Priva III/IIA into PAIRING MODE, LED will flashes RED and BLUE alternately.
- Enter your Bluetooth headphone/speaker into PAIRING MODE - refer to its user manual, normally LED shall flashes (two color) quickly.
- Keep them close and wait for connect. Once connected, indicator on Priva III/IIA flashes ONCE or TWICE per 5 seconds.
If any more help needed, you may contact email@example.com for help. Also, to make sure all our users can use Avantree products properly, we offer Avantree Online Clinic to help you with your set up / installation FREE of Charge, click below link for details: