Please make sure your PC/notebook is Bluetooth enabled and supports A2DP profile, otherwise you may need a Bluetooth audio adapter (as below) to add the feature on PC/notebook that do not. For more details, please refer to PC/Notebook manufacturer.
Avantree Bluetooth headset doesn't need any driver to install. All the drivers should be provided by PC manufacturer or Bluetooth adapter manufacturer.
We uses Bluetooth adapter here and it is the same way if you use built-in Bluetooth of PC/Notebook.
- * System type: 64-bit Operating System
- * PC: Dell Vostro 2421
- * Bluetooth adatper:CSR 8615
- * Bluetooth adapter software: BlueSoleil 10.0.474.2
- Step 1 Get the headset into pairing mode.
- Step 2 Turn on Bluetooth from PC/Notebook.
- Step 3 Search devices around PC/Notebook.
Step 4 If you use the headset to stream music, please choose "Bluetooth Advanced Audio".
Step 5 Then the headset is ready for music or other stereo audio streaming.
Step 6 If you use the headset to make calls, please choose "Bluetooth Headset and Microphone".
Step 7 Then the headset is ready for making calls.
PC sound setting as below. Set playback device and recording device as Bluetooth Audio Playback.
Skype calls setting