How to use Audition（BTHS-AS9) with Windows 10 Laptop (window’s own driver) ?
- Find Bluetooth icon on right-bottom of screen.
- Right-click and select “Add a Bluetooth Device”
- Get your Audition into pairing mode – From off, press and hold MFB until the LED flashes BLUE and RED alternately.
And you will find “Avantree Audition” ready to pair.Then click “Pair” to connect.
- Right-click on speaker icon, and click “Playback devices”
- Please set Avantree “Audition Hands-Free” as a Default Communications Devices, and “Avantree Audition Stereo” as Default Device
- Now you can stream music or make a Skype call.
Normally Skype will auto select Audition Hands-Free as playback device during a call. If no sound from Skype, please double check the audio settings as below steps.