Keywords: Oasis, No Sound, not working, broken, defective
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Pls note that if you switch audio source, e.g. from Netflix to Cable, TV will reset the audio settings. SO you need to RE-DO the TV audio settings again.
Once connected, the A or B LED on Oasis will light up and keep steady on. To confirm this, please turn off your Bluetooth device and see whether the A or B LED on Oasis is gone.
If not connected, refer to
If connected, but no sound
- Follow below image. Make sure to select the correct audio input mode (AUX / OPT) by short press button.
RCA / AUX connection Optical Connection
- Make sure your cable is connected to "TX Input / From TV " jack at the back of Oasis.
- Make sure all cables are good and plugged tightly
If connected, but still no sound. Please help check and try>
- Audio Out Ports correct?
- TV Setting is good?
Check Audio Out Ports
Please check whether you have one of these three ports. Oasis works well with any of these three types.
- Digital / Optical Output (Fig 1.) - Correct!
- Red / white RCA ports marked as Output (Fig 2.) - Correct!
- Headphone jack /AUX out (Fig 3.) - Correct!
- Red / White RCA ports with NO mark of Output (Fig 4 / 5.) - Wrong!
Fig 1. Fig 2.Fig 3. Fig 4.
NOTE: If you watch internet programs like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime, etc., audio signal WILL NOT go through CABLE BOX. Please plug Oasis on TV.
Check TV Setting
1. RCA / AUX connection
Make sure you change your TV audio OUT setting to "External Speakers" (if using RCA Audio OUT ) or "Headset" (if using AUX/3.5mm OUT).
Note : Plug a wired ear buds into the TV headphone jack or RCA audio out (via an adapter), check if you can hear sound. If no sound, then the TV is not outputing the right signal now.
2. Optical Connection
1)Ensure your TV audio format is set to “PCM” or "DOLBY/DTS" is OFF. For how to, refer to How to set TV Audio Format/PCM. If you have other TV models, you can google "TV Brand, TV model, audio output". Or you can contact TV manufacture for reliable support. Check the contact info at the end.
2) Change your TV audio OUT setting to “External Speaker” or "Audio out/optical".
3)If you still experience no sound while watching Amazon/Netflix programs:
- Go into the program such as Netflix and adjust the audio settings to export with PCM.
- If possible, change to AUX or RCA connection.
- If the above two steps do not work, you may need to have one Digital Analog Converter that can decode DOLBY/DTS： https://www.amazon.com//dp/B008EPW7O0
If still cannot solve the issue, pls email firstname.lastname@example.org (24h reply)
Tel. 1 (800) 243-0000
Email or Chat from here: https://www.lg.com/us/support/chat-and-email-information