There are many different type of Bluetooth adapter on the market. You need to chose the most suitable one based on your purpose. Typical uses are as follows
- Bluetooth-enable my TV or Audio Receiver
In situation like this, you will need a Bluetooth audio transmitter. You can choose one of the following options
- Avantree Priva III - If prefer a cost-effective device and small in size to hide behind TV and also if your TV / Receiver supports RCA / AUX output, then you use Priva III.
- Avantree Priva IIA - If your TV / Receiver support RCA / AUX output, and you prefer a PORTABLE transmitter so you can move it around, then use Priva IIA.
- Avantree Audikast - If your TV has optical output only and you need to have dual low latency supported, you can use Audikast.
- Avantree Oasis - if range is an concern, your TV use optical output, you choose Oasis.
- Avantree Oasis Plus - if price is not an concern, you have aptX HD headphones and need the best possible HD Sound and long range, you need have Bluetooth output and RCA / Optical output simultaneously
- Bluetooth-enable my speaker / hi-fi system
In situation like this, you will need a Bluetooth audio receiver. You can choose one of the following options
- Avantree Roxa plus - If you prefer something cost-effective, subtle, no need to charge, this is a good option.
- Avantree Oasis - If you need a long range Bluetooth receiver, support optical, then use Oasis.
- Avantree Oasis Plus - If you need Bluetooth 5.0, long range, your phone is XXX support aptX HD, then use Oasis plus.
- Avantree RC500 - If you need long range, optical support, also two speakers playing true wireless, then choose RC500.
- Bluetooth-enable my car stereo
- Bluetooth-enable my wired headphones / earbuds
- Bluetooth-enable my PC / Laptop
- Bluetooth enable my PS4 / Nintendo