Keywords: HF027, TV headphones, adjust volume, setting, volume control, fixed
The volume control design in wired headphones can only work for mobile device. Since it is designed for TV, PC, or music keyboard, so there is no volume control in the earphones.
If you want to adjust volume on your TV, there are two solutions:
Solution A: please kindly use the TV's remote control to adjust.
There may be two different audio out setting for some TV's AUDIO OUT jacks - FIXED or VARIABLE.
FIXED - Select to fix the audio output. (The TV's remote control's VOL and MUTING buttons have no effect on the AUDIO OUT.)
VARIABLE - Select to control the volume of your TV's audio system with your TV's remote control.
So please change the audio setting to VARIABLE.
How to change the audio setting on TV?
Let's take Sony BRAVIA as an example. Other brands / models, please refer to its own manual for setting instructions.
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons.
- Select [Sound] using the / buttons, then press the button.
- Select [Headphone/Audio Out] using the / buttons, then press the button.
- Select [Audio Out] using the / buttons, then press the button.
- In the sound setting menu, select [Audio Out] using the / buttons, then press the button.
- Select [Fixed] or [Variable] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Fixed] to adjust the volume using the connected audio system’s remote control. Select [Variable] to adjust the volume with the TV’s remote control when using an external audio system.
Solution B: Purchase an inline volume controller to adjust the volume.
You need to order an inline volume control. The following is a sample for your reference:
If you need to order this for use, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for $3 as a small compensation.