NOTE: ONLY Pair the RIGHT earbud with your mobile device. (The left earbud only need to connect to the right earbuds. And it will connect to the right earbud automatically)
First use >
1. Remove the right earbud then the left earbud from the charging case, they will power on by themselves (Do not click any of the buttons on them, you might mess up the connection) - First the RIGHT earbud; then the LEFT. Then the RIGHT earbud will enter pairing mode within 5-10s. Its LED light will flash WHITE and RED alternately. The LED light on the left earbud will turned off.
2. Activate Bluetooth on your device. Search and select “Avantree TWS110” to connect. All the LEDs will turn off once connected. Now you should hear what's playing on your device.
After first use (Reconnect), please >
1. Ensure the Bluetooth on your device is on.
2. Take the RIGHT earbud then the LEFT earbud out of the case, keep them close to the last pairing device. Wait for 5~10 seconds, they will connect to the LAST PAIRED device.(Do not click any of the buttons, you might mess up the connection, just wait for couple of seconds, the earbuds will connect to the last pairing device automatically)
Note: If it fails to reconnect, please click “Avantree TWS110” on your device to manually connect.
Connect to a NEW device>
1. Make sure the Bluetooth on previously connected device is off.(Or forget Avantree TWS110 from last pairing device). This will make sure that there is no interference from the last paring device.
2. Follow the steps in the “First use” section above to connect to a new device.