Keywords: ANC031，031，noise, noisy, buzzing, crackling, distortion, shocking, ANC mode
Could you please tell us
- How does the noise sound like? Static? Buzzing? Hissing？Distortion?
- Under which mode do you have this problem? ( Wired or Bluetooth? During music streaming or not? ANC ON or OFF?)
- How's the audio source volume level ? (40% ？60%？ 80%？）
- How often can you hear the noise ? ( e.g. noise happens each 5 mins of streaming and it never stop)
- Usage issue -
Some improper wearing ways may cause strange noise in ANC mode.
1) The noise canceling effect may vary depending on how you wear the headset. Sometimes a beeping sound (high-pitched whine) may occur. In these cases, take off the headset and put it on again.
*NOTE: There are a couple ways that may cause strange noise, for examples: Pressing hard on the speakers from outside, covering the noise cancelling mic by metal earrings, removing the ear cushions, turning head or walking too quickly.
2) The noise canceling effect may not be noticeable in a VERY quiet environment. Sometimes you may hear some white noise.
If you confirm the headphones usage is right and the Bluetooth operational range/Wired audio cable is fine, but the noise still exists please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to kick off the replacement process.