Keywords：HT4186, 4186, digital output, PCM, LG, Samsung
Bluetooth transmitter only decode PCM but NOT Dolby/DTS, while using optical audio out on TV, you may need to change TV audio format setting, otherwise, you will find no sound coming from Bluetooth headphone.
Take LG TV as example 1:
1. Go to the TV’s Home > Settings (Gear Icon) > Advanced/All Settings (Gray circle with 3dots) > Sound > Sound Out
2. Then you may change TV digital output setting to PCM as following:
You will find "Auto" "PCM" available, Auto will set the output type automatically by content type, PCM sets all output to PCM. Here, we need to select "PCM".
Take Samsung TV as example 2:
- Press Home on your Smart Remote, to access the Home Screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Sound.
- Sound Output select Optical
- Select Expert Settings >Audio Format > PCM