Keywords: ANC041，041，short battery life, can't hold charge
There are THREE possibilities if the headset seems no longer hold a charge
- The battery didn't fully recharged
- The battery life depends on the audio source type/ audio volume
- Forget to switch off ANC function when don't use headphones.
- Are headphones not properly well recharged?
If you hear a beep sound every five minutes and the Bluetooth LED indicator stays Red, you should recharge your headphones. Please plug it into a USB wall charger (DC 5V / 0.5-2A) or a
powered computer USB port via included micro USB cable.
Normally it will take 3.5 hours to fully charge. The battery level indicator will flash Blue when charging and will show when the battery is full.
2. Usage hours may be different depending on the settings and conditions of use (audio source type/ audio volume)
The battery life depends on how loud you listen to music. Generally though, the play time of ANC041 in wireless mode is around 25 hours of playback on 60% music volume and up to 15 hours in wireless mode with ANC function activated.
3. Forget to switch off ANC function when don't use headphones.
Power off the headphones but with ANC activated can also make battery power consumption, some consumers may forgot to switch off the ANC buttons by over night..and that's the reason of the battery drained quickly, so please confirm you turn off the headphones and switch off the ANC mode when you don't use them..