1. Right-click on the in the task bar → Select Recording devices or Sounds.
2. Go to Recording tab → Find and choose “Avantree CF3001” as Default Device.
3. Some app also need to set microphone input device in app.
E.g Skype: Settings → Audio & Video → Microphone → Select "Avantree CF3001".
4. Now you can use this USB microphone to recording or make a call.(Sound from your default speaker of your computer)
If you want to use a headphone/speaker with CF3001, following the bellow setting:
1. Connect headphones/speaker to the headphone jack on CF3001.
2. Right-click on the in the task bar → Select Playback devices or Sounds.
3. Go to Playback tab → Find and choose “Avantree CF3001” as Default Device or output device.