Keywords: AH6B, not work, no sound
- Are both the headphones and your Bluetooth device well paired / connected?
- How to check >AH6B - Guide - LED indicator
- If your headphones didn't connect with other BT-enabled devices please refer> connect Alto Clair with BT devices
- We suggest you to RESET AH6B if the above pairing issues solutions don't work.
2. Have you set the headphones as the "audio output" for your Bluetooth device?
1) Using with Window PC please refer --
- Just right-click the sound icon,
- click playback devices,
- right-click on "Avantree AH6B"
- click set as default. (For More info please refer: Set up Bluetooth audio devices on Windows PC)
2) Using with iOS PC please refer --
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Check the Bluetooth devices list of the sound output, then click "Avantree Audition Pro" as Output. (For More info please refer: Setup Bluetooth audio devices on iOS PC)
3. Headphone is defective
Normally, the LED light will turn into red when you charging the headset with micro USB,
if you can't see any light even after using a different USB cable, the headphone might be defective.
If still not clear, please contact email@example.com for RMA support.