Keywords: tc417, can not adjust volume, optical, SPDIF, loud, airpods, increase, lower
- Volume Control only works in AUX mode NOT in SPDIF (optical) mode.
- When works with Beats headset, the headset volume control does NOT work.
1. If you use TV SPDIF/optical output, then the TV volume setting is FIXED, your can neither increase it nor lower it via TV remote control. And also you can't adjust the volume by volume's button on TC417. You can only adjust the sound from Bluetooth receiving device such as the Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker via the volume button on headset.
Special Case：When you use TC417 connect to Apple Airpods(no volume control) under optical mode, Airpods will always go back to the default volume setting. So you may experience loud sound but no way to adjust the volume. There are two solutions here -
- We offer 10% discount on Oasis Plus -https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQYYDNJ, it can support volume control in OPT mode.
- Return to Amazon for full refund.
2. If you use TV AUX/3.5mm output, you can adjust the volume either via TV remote control or short press TC417 +/- button or press the volume button on headset or speaker.
3.If you use TV RCA OUTPUT, then you may or may not use the TV remote control to adjust the volume, it depends on your TV. Some TV support this function, while some TV does not. You can adjust the volume either via short press TC417 +/- button or press the volume button on headset or speaker.