Keywords: TC417, choppy, optical, SPDIF, static, aptX
When you use TC417 as an Bluetooth transmitter and if you experience choppy sound under SPDIF(Optical) mode, pls contact email@example.com to get a replacement from new batch.
This is a known compatible issue between aptX codec supported headphones and TC417(old batch). This problem will be fixed in NEW batch (Lot NO.: 19D1, Estimated released date - May, 2019).
There are two solutions here -
- To send you a Audikast transmitter (with no built-in battery)- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077MXFJGQ
- Wait for the TC417 of 19D1 batch.
1. You send us an e-mail to Support@avantree.com including the model of your headphones and your Amazon order number so we have your record / address
2. We will send you the Audikast right away, or updated version of TC417 in May,
3. You receive / test / confirm issue fixed
4. You return the first one to us by the shipping label we provided.
NOTE: This choppy sound issue is for Lot number 18XX, (XX=J1, L1...), it is solved from Lot number 19D1 onwards. Here is how to find the lot No.