1. Plug Leaf Pro into Mac.
If you are a Mac Book Pro user, you may need a Type C to USB port converter
2. Once Mac recognize Leaf Pro， you can found "Avantree Leaf " by click speaker icon on top task-bar.
3. Select "Avantree Leaf" as a Output Device. And now you can stream audio from Leaf.
4. If you want use the microphone of Bluetooth headphones which connected to Leaf, please -
- Switch Leaf from MUSIC mode to Call mode - Double click MFB on Leaf, the WHITE LED will keep on.
- Set "Avantree Leaf" as a input out device.