- Remove R then L earbud from charging case.
- Power off manually – Press & hold the Multi-function Button on the R earbud for about 5s, LED light will illuminate RED, then turn off. The L earbud will automatically power off as well.
- Reset R earbud - Press and hold the Multi-Function Button for about 15s. Ignore the RED & WHITE light. Keep holding until the LED flashes PINK. Release your finger as the LED turns off.
- Place R earbud back into charging case.
- Reset left earbud – Press & hold the Multi-Function Button for about 15s. Ignore the first WHITE light, keep holding until the PINK light flashes. Release your finger as the LED turns off.
- Place L earbud back into charging case.
- Next time you remove the two earbuds from charging case, they will automatically connect with each other.
Note: Before connecting with mobile device again, please make sure that you delete “Avantree TWS115” from your device.