Keywords: Aria Pro，AS90P，two mobile devices, smart phone, two phones
Before you start pairing operation, make sure that:
- The mobile device is placed within the operation range of the headphones.
- The headphones and the mobile device are charged sufficiently.
1. Enter headphones into PAIRING MODE –
Slide the power switch to Bluetooth icon position and hold for 3 seconds. You’ll hear “Pairing” and the LED indicator blinks RED and BLUE alternately.
2) On your mobile device – Turn on Bluetooth and select “Avantree AH6” to connect.
3) Once successfully paired you’ll hear “connected”.
2. Turn OFF the headphones, then set Alto Clair into PAIRING MODE again and repeat above steps to connect to the SECOND device.
3. Reconnect Alto Clair (Avantree AH6) on your first device manually, now your headphones connect to TWO devices simultaneously : )
- This feature only works for two mobile devices, such as cellphones and tablets. It doesn’t work for
PCs and Bluetooth transmitters.
- You can only play audio from one device at a time.
- This feature only works for two mobile devices, such as cellphones and tablets. It doesn’t work for PCs and Bluetooth transmitters.
- Although the headphones can connect with TWO mobile devices at the same time, Only ONE of them can activate the headphones (one audio source output only), please toggle between the two mobile devices manually.
Any further questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org