1. Plug DG60 into Mac.
If you are a Mac Book Pro user, you may need a Type C to USB port converter
2. Once Mac recognise DG60, you can found "Avantree DG60" by click speaker icon on top task-bar.
3. Select "Avantree DG60 " as a Output Device. And now you can stream audio from DG60.
4. If you want use the microphone of Bluetooth headphones which connected to DG60, please -
- Switch DG60 from MUSIC mode to Call mode - Double click MFB on DG60, the WHITE or BLUE flashes quickly.
- Set "Avantree DG60" as a input out device.