- Remove R then L earbud from the case. The two earbuds will automatically connect with each other. R earbud will enter PAIRING MODE with the LED flashing WHITE & RED.
- Search and select “Avantree TWS115” on your device to connect. Once connected, “Avantree TWS115” will show as “Connected” on your device and the LED on the R earbud will double-flash WHITE every 5 seconds.
After first use (Reconnect), please
- Ensure the Bluetooth on your device is on.
- Remove R then L earbud from the charging case.
- Wait for about 5-8 seconds. They will reconnect with your phone automatically.
Note: If it fails to reconnect, please CLICK once Multi-function Button on the R earbud OR “Avantree TWS115” on your device to manually connect.
Connect to another device
1. Make sure the Bluetooth on previously connected device is off.
2. Follow the steps in the “First use” section above to connect to another device.
Mono earbud use
The right earbud can be used alone for mono playback or for calls. Please use the control buttons on your mobile device for track controls.