If you dongle is not recognized after upgrading your Windows 10, try this :
Through Google, search : CSR8510 drivers Windows 10
1. Connect your dongle inside an available USB port
2. Download a generic driver (see above link)
3. Uncompress downloaded zip and install this generic driver
4. Open Windows device manager, you will see only one Bluetooth driver.
5. Right-clic on it and do an upgrade (try to find Bluetooth generic driver inside extracted downloaded file).
After that, you can use our DG40S.